Tuesday 5 September 2017

Zodiacs and Crystal Stones

In the past, I shared quite a number of information and articles on the various healing stones and its properties. If you are still in doubt on some crystals or stones, the most informative website that will come handy for you will be this: Healing Crystals for You

If you are unsure where to start on knowing the crystals and their properties, I suggest you start with your Zodiac sign and the appropriate stones. While many may argue (or even debate) on the correctness of this, I feel that it is more safe to start with that than purchasing a stone unknowingly. 

Another way is to trust your instincts. If one particular stone has been attracting you with its vibration, then my suggestion is to go for it....

Okay, back to Zodiacs and the Stones....visit this page....

Soon I will be sharing in depth with you on how some crystal stones has assisted me or my student in our daily life...

Zodiacs and Crystal Stones - Esther Neela Blog