Monday 1 July 2019

Benefits of Earl Grey Tea

Happy July my friends! 🙂

It has been a long time since I posted something. Today I want to share on my favourite after lunch tea, Earl Grey. I know not all are tea fanatics or have special love for tea only. I do not drink coffee. I love tea. Not all teas are my favourite. Among the teas I consume, Earl Grey is one of my favourite, stress-reliever tea. It works well for me as “pick-me up” after a tired day or “wake-me up” while drowsy in sleep…

My first love with Earl Grey happened when I went to dine in at a restaurant and requested them for Green Tea. The restaurant did not have any green tea tea and they offered me as a substitute Earl Grey tea. I took it, as it was my habit to take tea after my lunch. What they offered me was Sir Thomas Lipton Earl Grey Tea. The first sip and I was in love with the tea. I started hunting for the same brand but it was hard to get that as usually that brand is sold to F&B outlets in bulk (I was told by one supermarket retail person). I bought Dilmah Earl Grey instead. It is serving me well. Lately, I wanted to try another brand Earl Grey and I bought Taylors of Harrogate. Taylors of Harrogate tea is fantastic too!

Quite some time back, I made my Taylors Dilmah Tea at work and one of my colleagues came around looking for the person who is drinking Earl Grey. The fragrance has floated quite a distance and she found me and asked me of the brand. Now, she loves Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey.

There are plenty of articles and blog posts on Earl Grey benefits. I am just listing two posts on Earl Grey.

10 Surprising Benefits Of Earl Grey Tea You Never Knew by Tegan Jones
https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-surprising-benefits-earl-grey-tea-you-never-knew.html

What is Earl Grey Tea? by Teatulia
https://www.teatulia.com/tea-varieties/what-is-earl-grey-tea.htm

Taylors of Harrogate: my new addition to Earl Grey Tea…
https://www.taylorsofharrogate.com/

Dilmah: for a long time drinking this…
https://www.dilmah.com.au/tea-brands/dilmah-exceptionals/exceptional-elegant-earl-grey–44.html

Sir Thomas Lipton: this was my first love…
https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.com.sg/en/product/sir-thomas-lipton-earl-grey-2g-1-EN-111956.html

Of course, not all might feel the same way as I do about Earl Grey Tea. But if you do have a special love for Earl Grey Tea, welcome to my club! Even if you are not a tea lover, thank you for taking time to read this post. For those who have not tried Earl Grey before, perhaps you should make an effort to do so. Who knows you too might find a new love with Earl Grey tea?

White Ceramic Teacup on Saucer With Brown Liquid